FIVE NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR SPRING!
Five New Online Courses Available Spring Semester 2017
For dates go to "Courses and Schedules" -- "Online Courses" -- # 42-47
- The Culturally Distinctive Classroom (3 Credits - La Salle only)
- Skills for Building the Collaborative Classroom (3 credits)
- From Challenge to Success: ADHD, LD and the Spectrum (3 credits)
- Reflective Practice in Teaching (3 credits - La Salle only)*
- The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement (Dates TBA for late March.)
*Note: Reflective Practice in Teaching is a requirement in the La Salle M.Ed. program, but may be taken by anyone who has the prerequisite courses: Differentiated Instruction and Brain-Based Teaching and Learning.
La Salle M.Ed. Students: REFLECTIVE PRACTICE IN TEACHING - February 21, 2017
Are you looking to take Reflective Practice in Teaching this semester?
SUMMER SCHEDULE IS LIVE - January 17, 2017
The 2107 Summer Schedule is available NOW on this website.
Looking for THE CULTURALLY DISTINCTIVE CLASSROOM? - January 04, 2017
THE CULTURALLY DISTINCTIVE CLASSROOM, a required course in the "Differentiated Classroom" concentration of the La Salle/RTC M.Ed. program is now online and face-to-face in Pennsylvania.
Watch the TCNJ/RTC Webinar - December 15, 2016
Though specifically targeting school administrators, this short webinar (previously recorded) will be of interest to anyone considering the M.Ed. program .
FIVE NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR SPRING! - November 28, 2016
Five New Online Courses Available Spring Semester 2017 - RTC has added 5 new titles for spring 2017.