FIVE NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR SPRING!
Five New Online Courses Available Spring Semester 2017
For dates go to "Courses and Schedules" -- "Online Courses" -- # 42-47
- The Culturally Distinctive Classroom (3 Credits - La Salle only)
- Skills for Building the Collaborative Classroom (3 credits)
- From Challenge to Success: ADHD, LD and the Spectrum (3 credits)
- Reflective Practice in Teaching (3 credits - La Salle only)*
- The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement (Dates TBA for late March.)
*Note: Reflective Practice in Teaching is a requirement in the La Salle M.Ed. program, but may be taken by anyone who has the prerequisite courses: Differentiated Instruction and Brain-Based Teaching and Learning.
Summer and Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 schedules are now available! - April 24, 2017
Believe it! We have posted all courses available through May of next year!
Summer Brochures - April 10, 2017
Summer Brochures have been mailed.
La Salle M.Ed. Students: REFLECTIVE PRACTICE IN TEACHING - February 21, 2017
Are you looking to take Reflective Practice in Teaching?
SUMMER SCHEDULE IS LIVE - January 17, 2017
The 2107 Summer Schedule is available NOW on this website.
Watch the TCNJ/RTC Webinar - December 15, 2016
Though specifically targeting school administrators, this short webinar (previously recorded) will be of interest to anyone considering the M.Ed. program .