FIVE NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR SPRING!
Five New Online Courses Available Spring Semester 2017
For dates go to "Courses and Schedules" -- "Online Courses" -- # 42-47
- The Culturally Distinctive Classroom (3 Credits - La Salle only)
- Skills for Building the Collaborative Classroom (3 credits)
- From Challenge to Success: ADHD, LD and the Spectrum (3 credits)
- Reflective Practice in Teaching (3 credits - La Salle only)*
- The Kinesthetic Classroom: Teaching and Learning through Movement (Dates TBA for late March.)
*Note: Reflective Practice in Teaching is a requirement in the La Salle M.Ed. program, but may be taken by anyone who has the prerequisite courses: Differentiated Instruction and Brain-Based Teaching and Learning.
La Salle M.Ed. Students: REFLECTIVE PRACTICE IN TEACHING - February 21, 2017
Are you looking to take Reflective Practice in Teaching?
SUMMER SCHEDULE IS LIVE - January 17, 2017
The 2107 Summer Schedule is available NOW on this website.
Watch the TCNJ/RTC Webinar - December 15, 2016
Though specifically targeting school administrators, this short webinar (previously recorded) will be of interest to anyone considering the M.Ed. program .
FIVE NEW ONLINE COURSES FOR SPRING! - November 28, 2016
Five New Online Courses Available Spring Semester 2017 - RTC has added 5 new titles for spring 2017.
ATTN: La Salle/RTC Master of Education (M.Ed.) students. - September 29, 2016
The online course Reflective Practice in Teaching is ready.